Middle East Jobs – Security Guard Jobs opportunities
Location: Dubai, UAE
1. Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure the security of doors, windows, and gates.
2. Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises.
4. Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, the presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
5. Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
6. Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours.
How to apply?
Email cv to ==> email@example.com
For Daily Jobs Updates Join Our Facebook Group
Follow Us On Twitter
For More Visit Our Website: www.Trendsplus.com