Latest Accountant Jobs Vacancies – Singapore
• Oversee daily accounting function including AP, AR, GL, and bank reconciliation.
• Ensure timely and accurate closing of accounts and preparation of monthly financial reports and schedules.
• Perform payment forecast and monitor cash flow.
• Maintain efficient and accurate accounting functions.
• Liaising with auditors.
• Fulfill any other administration and ad-hoc duties as assigned by Managers/Directors.
• Candidates must process at least LCCI Diploma in Accountancy or Diploma in Finance and Accounting.
• Preferably with two to three years of finance and accounting experiences or in freight forwarding company
• Detailed oriented, process the high sense of responsibilities and must be able to work at own initiative
• Honesty and integrity
• Good communication and written skills in English, Mandarin or Malay.
• Dedicated team player
5 work-day week
Working Location: Pasir Panjang.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who wish to apply please email us an updated copy of your resume to email address: email@example.com
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to his/her classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
For Daily Jobs Updates Join Our Facebook Group
For Daily, Jobs Videos Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
Follow Us On Twitter
For More Latest Accountant Jobs, Gulf Jobs, Visit Our Website: www.TheTrendsplus.com