Electrical Engineer Job Detail:
ONE MONTH NOTICE AND NOT AVAILABLE IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
NO NEED TO APPLY!!!
Position Required; Electrical Engineer
Requirements; DEWA Approval and Non-Muslim
Experience: With a minimum of 5 work-related experience in the United Arab Emirates. Immediately Joining
1) Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
2) Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
3) Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
4) Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
5) Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
6) Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
7) Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
8) Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
9) Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
10) Investigate and test vendors’ and competitors’ products.
11) Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
12) Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
13) Investigate customer or public complaints, determine the nature and extent of the problem, and recommend remedial measures.
14) Plan layout of electric power generating plants and distribution lines and stations.
15) Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
16) Develop budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs.
17) Compile data and write reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects.
18) Collect data relating to commercial and residential development, population, and power system interconnection to determine operating efficiency of electrical systems.
19) Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
Willing to join immediately.
How To Apply:
Email Your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org